Red Star Technologies ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://redstartechs.com/ website (the "Service").
Information Collection And Use
To provide and improve our Service to you we collect various types of information for various purposes.
Types of Data Collected
1. Personal Data
When you are using our service, we may ask you to give us certain personally identifiable information that can help us to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally, identifiable information may consist of:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage Data
How the Service is accessed and used, we may also collect information. This Usage Data may contain information such as Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time which you spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies may include an anonymous unique identifier and obtain files with a limited amount of data. Cookies are stored on your device and sent to your browser from a website.
You may not be able to use some portions of our Service if you do not accept cookies.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies: These are utilized to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies: We use these Cookies to constantly remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies: These cookies are used for security matters.
Use of Data
Red Star Technologies utilizes the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about the changing in our service
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide valuable information so that with the help of information we can improve the service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer of Data
Red Star Technologies will take all steps reasonably required to ensure that your data is treated securely and no transfer of your Personal Information will take place to an organization or a country.
Disclosure of Data
Red Star Technologies may disclose your data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or Red Star Technologies
• To investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
No mode of transmission over the Internet or technique of electronic storage is 100% secure. The security of your data is significant to us. While we try to use commercially acceptable measures to protect your Personal Information, we cannot assure its absolute security.
We do not address children under the age of 13 as we do not collect personally identifiable information from children. For the situation we find that a kid under 13 has with individual data, we rapidly remove this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has given personal information, feel free to contact us so that we will be able to take rapid action.
To facilitate our Service, we may employ third-party companies and individuals ("Service Providers"), which provide the Service on our behalf or to assist us in analyzing how we can use our service.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information just to perform these tasks on our behalf and are responsible not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.